Services We Offer
Dentures on Implants
Dentures supported by dental implants are the preferred method of tooth replacement for people missing natural teeth. Dental implants form a stable foundation of support for full and partial dentures, as the implants integrate with the bone to act as an anchor for the denture.
The long list of benefits include:
- Improved oral health and ability to eat
- Increased denture comfort
- Prevention of bone loss
- Increased denture stability
- Tissue resorption (shrinkage) is reduced
- More secure and "real" feeling dentures
Our office provides a variety of different types of implant retained and supported dentures. Should you decide in favour of dental implants, we work in conjunction with an oral surgeon to provide the best treatment for you. Please contact us to discuss different implant solutions that may be suitable for you.